Download all-in-one fishing app, that already connects more than 6 million anglers worldwide. Fishing Points has the most and highest user ratings of all fishing apps making it the #1 app choice if you want to catch more fish! Suitable for every angler on open seas, lakes or rivers.
Plan your fishing trip, know where and when to go fishing. Explore our detailed fishing forecasts to find the best fishing times for your desired location. This is provided through fishing tides, moon phases, marine forecasts, fishing weather forecasts with current conditions and forecasts on temperature, rain probability, rain intensity, wind speed, gusts, wind directions and air pressure all in one app.
To know where to find fish, explore four different fishing map types, save and discover your favorite fishing spots, locations, trotlines and trolling paths. Explore the most detailed satellite fishing maps, access worldwide nautical charts or use offline mode with marine nautical charts for boating (NOAA). Revisit your past fishing experiences in your fully private personal catch logbook, learn what worked to make most of your next fishing trip!
FEEDING TIMES FORECAST
– Hourly feeding times with major and minor time intervals
– Daily fish activity
– Best fishing times calendar for bass and other popular species
– Customizable notifications on days with best feeding times
FIND YOUR LOCATIONS
– Save fishing spots, locations, hotspots and waypoints
– Record trolling paths and trotlines
– Save your favorite locations with more than 40 icons and 10 colors
– Find saved locations with GPS
– The only fishing app with worldwide access to nautical maps
– Offline mode with nautical charts prvided by NOAA
– Measure distances
– Accurate current fishing weather conditions with hourly forecast for humidity, precipitation probability, UV index
– Wind forecast including wind speed, gusts and direction
– Current fishing barometer with hourly air pressure forecast
– Severe live weather alerts
TIDES FOR FISHING
– Hourly tides for fishing charts with information on next high and low tides
– Tide prediction charts with detailed tidal current
– Tides overview forecasts with daily highest and lowest tides
– Hourly waves forecast (waves, swell, wind waves)
– Sea temperature (SST)
– Sea and ocean currents data
– Sunrise and sunset times
– Sun positions
– Moonrise and moonset times
– Moon positions
– Moon phases
FISH RULES AND FISH SPECIES
– Information on fish species including bass, trout, snapper, grouper, catfish etc.
– Fish rules and regulations on bag limits and open seasons for selected US States (Florida, Texas, Georgia and Louisiana)
– Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length)
– Weather, solunar and tide information are added automatically to your catches
– Import kmz or gpx files from GPS devices or other apps
– Share your locations with friends
– Share catch photos with your fellow anglers
In case of questions, comments or suggestions, please send us a note to [email protected] Happy fishing!